Canyoning is much more than just jumping, sliding, and abseiling in the river. It means becoming part of the surroundings. Extend yourself, overcome yourself, and have lots of fun in the process! We…
Food: The main ingredients for your lunch are produced by the locals.
ABOUT THE PENEDA-GERÊS NATIONAL PARK TOUR
This tour is more than a simple visit to Gerês park: it’s a feeling! Come be a part of it!
Peneda – Gerês National Park is the most exciting place to visit in the whole country if you are a Nature lover! No other place can offer so many different things at the same time: Beautiful landscapes, hikes, treks, ancient villages and a tasty local gastronomy full of fresh and local products.
We will pick you up from your lodging in a 4×4, and your escape from routine begins!
We do not offer the touristic spots. Instead, we offer you the unknown, the hidden secrets that only the locals know! Surrounded by gorgeous mountain landscapes you will make short and accessible hikes that will reward you with breathtaking views, Wild swimming in crystal clear lagoons with only fish to make you company, waterfalls taken straight from fantasy books and a time travel back to ancient times, where you can see and feel how the locals live, dress and eat in centuries old villages.
To be able to absorb all the sounds, smells, and natural beauty of Gerês all year round, you have to be able to open your heart and clear your mind. Therefore, our price has everything included!
PENEDA-GERÊS TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Off-road trails, small hikes and treks
- Amazing and beautiful landscapes
- Relax near waterfalls, amazing lagoons or viewpoints (or simply jump to the water)
- Explore Peneda-Gerês National Park from Porto on a 4×4 led by a local friendly guide who knows every secret spot
- Taste North Portugal’s traditional food and wine in an old village lost in the hills.
- Learn about the history, culture, and people of the countryside in Portugal from Peneda-Gerês National Park locals.
- Be a responsible traveler (part of your ticket goes to help the community that you visit ).
- A friendly nature guide;
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation;
- Small-group tour;
- 4×4 experience;
- Contribution to the local associations that help to preserve nature and culture;
- Tradicional lunch and drinks included;
- Photos and videos from the tour.
- Any kind of worry!
Fall in love with Gerês National Park, just like we did!
SEND US AN EMAIL IF:
- The day you want to book is not available;
- Your accommodation is not in Porto;
- You are in a large group or have a big family;
- You are looking for a private/Taylor made tour;
- If you are a single travel;
- If you don’t want to make reservation by credit card.