Trade the city frenzy for a unique experience! The Gerês national park is the single best spot in the country to Hike through stunning mountain landscapes, to see powerful waterfalls and crystal clear…
Group size: Up to 7 people per guide
Equipment: We use only the best quality boots and equipment.
ABOUT CANYONING IN PENEDA-GERÊS NATIONAL PARK
Benefit from pick-up at your accommodation in Porto and then journey to the beautiful Peneda-Gerês National Park, known for its rugged hills and lush vegetation.
We love canyoning, and we know every river in Portugal. Gerês national park is definitely the right place to do it!
Connect with nature with a small group and Highly specialized guides trained to ensure your safety at all times.
Hike along the river beds and jump off – or abseil down – several different types of rock.
Take an alternative route if you don’t feel comfortable rock climbing and jumping, and travel at your own rhythm without feeling rushed. Encounter a variety of lagoons, waterfalls and different landscapes of stunning beauty. End at a local restaurant to enjoy lunch (Not included).
Our commitment is to ensure you have the best comfort and security. Our guides update their certifications each year, our equipment is high-end, and our boots are ideal for this kind of activity. Fun is guaranteed.
CANYONING TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- This is more than just a canyoning day tour! The natural beauty of Gerês National Park is quite impressive.
- Be hypnotized by the sound of the water falling down the river
- The clear water of the spring allows you to take amazing underwater photos
- Jump, slide, abseil and climb rocks(according to the height you feel comfortable with, there are always alternatives)
- Get an adrenaline rush and experience a sense of personal triumph while connecting with nature
- Benefit from the services of the best canyoning guides in Portugal
- Connect with the natural surroundings
- After the canyoning, we invite you to lunch in a local restaurant where you can meet the countryside people. It is a real opportunity to get to know our culture through food.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Special highly trained canyoning guides
- The best Gerês rivers for the practice
- Small group – up to seven people per guide
- Contribution to the local associations that help preserve the local nature and culture
- Underwater photos and videos of the tour
- Canyoning special suits and helmets
- The best boots in the market, comfortable and made specially for canyoning.
- Lunch (but we stop at countryside restaurants and eat what the locals eat. You can eat and drink for around €5.)
SEND US AN EMAIL IF:
- The day you want to book is not available
- Your accommodation is not in Porto
- You are in a large group or have a big family
- You are looking for a private/taylor-made tour
- If you are a single traveler
- If you don’t want to make a reservation by credit card.
Fall in love with Gerês National Park!