Terms and Conditions
1) Oporto Adventure Tours is not responsible for any items left in the vehicles nor liable for delays due to Traﬃc or weather conditions.
2) The company is closed on January 1st and December 24th, 25th and 31st. we do not guarantee full availability for this days, and in the evening, we do not operate.
3) The realization of the activities are subject to the existence of technical conditions and favorable weather. If the activities are canceled, you will be offered the possibility to make a new reservation, having the right to indicate a new date, but always subject to weather conditions and availability of the respective day. If the customer incurs in expenses or losses regarding a cancellation on the day of adverse weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances unrelated with Oporto adventure tours, the latter cannot be held responsible for the same.
4) We have a 10 minutes waiting tolerance at the meeting points; if you're late or lost please call us. Be sure you give us the right number in case we need to call you.
5) Smoking or alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the vehicles. Frequent stops for sightseeing and meals are made, which will provide the participants the opportunity to smoke and drink (moderately) while oﬀ the vehicles.
6) If you would like to make a change to your booking please contact us by e-mail.
7) Oporto adventure tour cannot be held liable for accidents resulting from carelessness of the participants or their disregard for their guides instructions.
8) Reservations made by phone or e-mail will only be considered valid after all relevant information is gathered (Name, birthdates and pick-up location) and a confirmation email is sent by Oporto adventure tours witch states all the conditions for the tour.
9) The photo and video service is an extra offered to the clients, Oporto adventure tours will not be responsible for it´s quality or for any problems/ accidents that may occur to the cameras and that may destroy or ruin this photos and videos.
10.1) It is the customer's responsibility to ensure it is in good conditions of health (physical and mental health, etc) to perform the contracted activities.
10.2) In case of doubt, please contact us. We can guarantee that we will do everything possible to make any client with some kind of physical limitation to enjoy our activities properly. To this end, we request that any such restrictions are mentioned before the time of purchase/reservation, so that we can take the necessary preparations to meet the needs of those clients.
10.3) There are some restrictions in specific activities such as the canyoning tour:
• Minimum age allowed: under 18 only with permission of parents / guardians (the responsibility of the contractor);
• Maximum age admitted: not applicable
• Minimum height and weight: 30 kg | 135
• Maximum Weight and height: 115 kg | 210 cm
11) We incentivize responsible turism: To keep the places that we visit clean, to collect all the garbage produced during the tours and to respect the local people and their routines.
12) The tour is considered valid with both parties agreed with this terms and conditions.
13) We are a registered company, Da Company LDA, NIF: ..... RNAAT: ..... with all required insurance coverage and all the requisite licenses for our activity.
1) In case of cancellation with at least 48 hours in advance, the full value of the reservation will be refunded.
2) In case of cancellation with at least 24 hours in advance, half of the value of the reservation will be refunded.
3) In case of cancellation with at least 12 hours in advance, No refund will be given.
1) We give full refunds in case of vehicle mechanical failure that incapacitates the tour to fulfill all the destinations agreed.
2) We will not offer a refund due to problems with our photo and video cameras.
DEPOSITS & CANCELLATION FEES
1) If a tour is booked by a free-sale operator but is not possible to be fulfilled by oporto adventure tours (Due to overbooking, minimum number of people not met, incapacity of the company workers and/or vehicles) Oporto adventure tours will try to present always an alternative. In case the client does not want or does not have the possibility to take another tour and/ or in another date, the client will be 100% refunded.
2) the payments can be done with cash, PayPal or bank transfer (The receipt or proof of payment has to be send by email)
1) Oporto adventure tours reserve the right to make images and video coverage (with sound) of the clients during these activities. Thus, except indicated otherwise by writing from the clients prior to the activity, the participants in the activities gives all the rights and authorizes the use of photos and videos collected during the activities and the periods before and after the same, for placement on the website and social networks, to be used for marketing and advertising purposes of the company only.