Every Saturday, we provide a unique Paddle experience at one of the Douro River tributaries. This experience creates an intimate bond with the surrounding nature while at the same time being extremely fun!…
ABOUT PORTUGUESE WAY TO ST. JAMES TOUR
When you walk all the way to St. James, it really doesn’t matter what your religion is. If you ask a pilgrim along the way why he walks, you can expect to hear thousands of different answers. The truth is that the way to St. James is so mystical that you can only feel it by walking.
Why does someone decide to walk to St. James? This is something that goes above our understanding. All we know for sure is that this is a unique opportunity to be in touch with Portugal and its nature while you walk the St. James route. Plus, this way is far less packed with tourists than the French and Spanish ways are.
The Portuguese Way is well preserved, and along the way, you get to stamp your passport in cafes, stop in churches, and cross green fields, villages, and bridges. After this experience, you can understand the true meaning of being a pilgrim.
PORTUGUESE WAY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Ponte de Lima is the oldest village in Portugal, and it is the entrance to obtain the pilgrim’s passport.
- This is the wildest and oldest way to St. James, and you don’t have to walk near the main roads.
- The sounds of the river’s waters are present during almost the entire trajectory.
- It’s a unique life experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off service at your accommodation in Porto
- Local guide
- Pilgrim’s credential
- Photos and videos
SEND US AN EMAIL IF:
- You are in a large group or have a big family
- The day you want to book is not available
- You prefer a private tour
- Your accommodation is not in Porto