Trade the city frenzy for a unique experience! The Gerês national park is the single best spot in the country to Hike through stunning mountain landscapes, to see powerful waterfalls and crystal clear…
Food: The main ingredients for your lunch are produced by the locals.
About the Kayaking & Vineyards Adventure in Douro Valley
This tour is the perfect combination of activities for nature lovers that want to explore the natural beauty of the Douro valley.
Most of the Douro tours are focused only on the wine and the vineyards, we will be focusing on the amazing landscapes, part of Unesco world heritage. We will pick you up in Porto in our 4×4 and take you to the valley, where we start with a relaxed kayak activity, with enough time for observation and swimming.
We will have a picnic surrounded by an incredible vineyard landscape. Our Local guide will share all the traditions and rituals of the region.
During the afternoon you will have a short hike along the vines to see, touch and smell what makes this region so special. We finish with style on a viewpoint in São Leonardo de Galafura, the place with the best views in the whole region!
DOURO VALLEY HIGHLIGHTS
- Get off the beaten path in the Douro Valley—a UNESCO World Heritage by 4×4;
- A cocktail of several activities in just one day;
- Easy Kayaking in Douro river;
- Enjoy a scenic lunch in a local restaurant with panoramic view;
- Easy Hiking in the mountains through the vineyards;
- Small groups of 2 to 6 persons;
- Visit the most impressive viewpoint of the region: Miradouro de São Leonardo de Galafura
- Pickup and drop-off in Porto
- 4×4 experience
- Kayaking in Douro river
- Lunch included: Taste Local Food
- Wine tasting
- Walking in the Vineyards;
- Local guide
- Any kind of worry!
SEND US AN EMAIL IF:
- The day you want to book is not available
- Your accommodation is not in Porto
- You are in a large group or have a big family
- You are looking for a private/Taylor-made tour
- If you are a single traveler
- If you don’t want to make a reservation by credit card.
- Fall in love with the Douro Valley!